The BBQ Central Show is a weekly internet based show that airs live each Tuesday from 9pm-11pm EST originating from Cleveland, Ohio. Each show attempts to cover the big news items in the BBQ and Grilling industry in hopes of promoting the art and sport of barbecue. It is widely considered to be the longest running and BEST show of its kind on any type of medium. Join me each Tuesday and help spread the gospel of barbecue and grilling!
Video Link: www.outdoorcookingchannel.com
Audio Link: www.thebbqcentralshow.com
Streaming LIVE on Roku as well
On the show tonight:
- 3rd Tuesday of the month guest, Steven Raichlen, joins me to talk BBQ/Grilling gifts and more!!
- The BBQ Central Show's Official Texas BBQ reporter, Doug Scheiding, joins me to recap 2015 on the Texas side of things.
- Bill Karau joins me to talk about his incredibly unique BBQ pit, the Karubecue!!
- Scot Kee from Little Pig Town recaps his huge win at King of the Smoker this past weekend!
- Tonight we keep the month long give away thing going with another $100 I-Grill 2 Bluetooth grilling thermometer...we will play a new round of "Can a Freshamn Say It"!! right at the top of the 2nd hour!! You do have to listen live in order to play and win!
You can also subscribe to the show on I-Tunes and never miss a segment or interview of the show ever again!! PLEASE REVIEW THE SHOW IN I-TUNES!!!
If you do not use I-Tunes or prefer a different podcast catcher, you can use the show RSS, which is www.thebbqcentralshow.com/feed/podcast to get the full archives. I suggest using JUICE CATCHER but whatever you like is fine. Plug in the RSS and grab the show at your convenience!
Stream the show from anywhere on the Tune In Radio app available for ALL smart phone devices!! Visit the Tune In website for more info!! Once installed on your phone, search "BBQ Central" and then save to your "favorites" for easy access!!
PLEASE SUPPORT THE SHOW SPONSORS
The BBQ Guru
Big Poppa Smokers
Green Mountain Grills
Chop's Power Injector
i-Grill 15% off your order with code CENTRAL…read more