Talking Points You’ll Hear On Episode 99
• How effortless it is to sell online during the holidays and talk a little shit about the classic photo of tubes.
• After time learning to be smarter with what shows you book for your studio.
• Focusing on creating retail products to gain more control of your design career and cash flow.
• “Built For Speed” Nate breaks down his method of creating happy clients and customers while keeping his process efficient.
• Reacting to crowd reactions at live shows and using that feedback to better improve your product line.
• Spending money hiring others to do what you shouldn’t be spending your time on.
In The Circle of Trust (Paid Subscriber Content)
• Nate explains how he has been able to keep many regular clients over the years.
• Work / Life balance and how it’s possible with good rules.