Episode 119 - Shop Talk with Mark Brickey, Billy Baumann & James Flames “Starring Mark Brickley”
Talking Points You’ll Hear On Episode 119
• Chapter III In The Adventures of Professor Billy.
• The exciting topic of color separations for printing.
• We talk about how James and his brother Thomas Pitilli look like brothers through their illustrations style.
• James talks about his New Year’s print that he makes semi annually for friends, family and clients.
• We debate the collector phenomenon of private commissioned pieces inspired by intellectual properties.
• Mark seeks advice from Billy and James regarding adding his name as the host somewhere on the show’s title block.
In The Circle of Trust (Paid Subscriber Content)
• Billy shares another one of his many stories about slacks.
• Mark shares his struggles when encountering the Chicago know it alls.
• Standing up for design ethics to clients.
• We talk design contests, bootleggers and general troublemakers. …read more