Talking Points You’ll Hear On Episode 117
• Dan & Mark discuss the evolution of the rock poster and the different trends that have once ruled the roost.
• Design as a lifestyle.
• Making your own set of rules.
• Being the rhythm guitar in someone else’s band.
• When your talents outgrow being donated.
• Giving up on prestigious jobs with bad budgets.
In The Circle of Trust (Paid Subscriber Content)
• Dan talks about commercial printing.
• Sharing how to manage clients expectations when you’re printing for them.
• Using client printing budgets to fund your artistic ventures.
• Deciding to stay small (and profitable).