Talking Points You’ll Hear On Episode 152
- Why it’s important to have the respect of the artists that you’re wiring with.
- Using your experience as a designer to make realistic revisions and not wasting your talents time.
- How to motivate your designers to give you their best work.
- The pride in finished work that you art directed.
- Knowing when work is good and not forcing your ego into others work.
- Working with the best talents in the field and what you learn on your own work.
- Why being polite and honest goes a long way.
- Why it’s important to have a good connecting theme in a art show.
- The importance of not apologizing.
- Having a best friend in your wife.
- What it means to have a Grammy and gold records in your house.
- Being motivated by the fear of losing it all.
In The Circle of Trust (Paid Subscriber Content)
- Mitch Putnam joins in the fun.
- Rob Jones and Mitch Putnam talk about art directing and working together.
- How printers are the real heroes.
- AND MANY, MANY, MANY TOPICS WE WILL NOT PUT IN WRITING. CIRCLE OF TRUST ONLY…read more