Episode 143 - Mitch Putnam February 2015 Poster Review
Talking Points You’ll Hear On Episode 143
- The fatigue of pop culture inspired prints.
- When the corporation is right and the artist is wrong.
- The bullshit behind Valentines day as a holiday.
- Mark gives his top 10 prints posted on OMGposters.com
- Mitch has some honorable mentions that didn’t make it to Mark’s list.
* To see the top 10 prints visit Reddit.com and search AdventuresInDesign
In The Circle of Trust (Paid Subscriber Content)
- We talk about the Flatstock booths were excited to see.
- Mark talks about the AID booth at Flatstcok 48 during SXSW.
- A friendly debate over the rules of Flatstock, the API and SXSW. Is it time to change the rules to reflect the new era of SXSW as a media festival not a music festival. …read more