Talking Points You’ll Hear On Episode 142
- The age that makes you freak out.
- How MTV changed the landscape of pop culture.
- Going with the flow and hoping it works out well.
- The reality of signing with a major label.
- When the big break, breaks apart.
- Being the guy that’s always a sucker for responsibility.
- Admiring they guys that have learned to “let go”.
In The Circle of Trust (Paid Subscriber Content)
- Why punk bands never really materialized with major labels.
- Old records that should sound like shit.
- Advice on expectations for musicians and artists.
- The bond of music versus the looniness of design.
- Meeting the people that enjoy your music, art or podcast.…read more