Talking Points you’ll hear on Episode 226
- The blessings and curse of being born the son of a sign painter.
- We examine the working class style of commercial artist Clark Orr.
- Working for design famous brands but being anonymous in design.
- Getting your “masters degree” by working behind big names in the industry.
- Tiered income, making income at different levels for constant cash flow.
The Circle of Trust (paid member content)
- Clark gives us insight on what to look for when taking on apparel design work and when deciding to become an in-house designer for a hip brand.
- Mark & Clark share tips on seting your minimum per project rate, to weed out the bullshit and to know what you’re worth.
- Clark shares with us tips on making smooth type and filling in all the holes on branding design.
- Mark talks about making type that talks.…read more