• Can a love of history effect your modern application to your work.
• Working with scratchboard and collaging your own parts.
• Taking the biggest career leap of your life because you’re going to be a dad and now’s the time to start making life happen.
• Teaching your kids to print and what your kids teach you in return about being an artist.
• Streamlining your look.
• Selling your artwork to the multitudes.
• Blessing yourself with a chance to win.
In The Circle of Trust (Member Content)
• Remembering a mutual friend the late Jason Noble.
• Figuring out when to donate your time.…read more