Talking Points You’ll Hear On Episode 136
- Publishing other designers artwork.
- Building infrastructure into your business and using that base to create lateral revenue streams.
- We ask Tim about the art galleries business model.
- A friendly debate on using intellectual properties without permission.
- Patent laws and the changing of public domain rules.
- The repetition of pop culture.
In The Circle of Trust (Paid Subscriber Content)
- Breaking down others success.
- The definition of open edition.
- How it feels to be the heel of printmaking.
- Figuring out your business model.
- Learning how to run your own business by being a great employee for someone else.
- How to heal from getting the shit beat out of you online. …read more