Episode 118 - Drew Millward “The Color Blind, Leading The Blind”
Talking Points You’ll Hear On Episode 118
• Drew shares his strategy of hiding both his shitty printing skills and color blindness in his early work.
• The evolution of a evolving personal style.
• The plan of not having a plan.
• Learning to impress yourself with your own artwork.
In The Circle of Trust (Paid Subscriber Content)
• We talk about the benefits and downfalls to building a career around a signature style.
• Working with intellectual properties and bringing them into your style versus recreating the original.
• Picking projects that you have a connection with.
• Standing by your style and dealing with those that don’t like it.
• Picking realistic heroes that you can actually learn to replicate some of their success.
• Will social media applause influence the next generation of artists.…read more