Talking Points of AID 177
- The collaboration with artists to create a great show.
- Early steps and stages in turning a studio space into a gallery space.
- Helping artists pick proper price points for gallery shows.
- Celebrating the success of his partner Tara McPherson’s career.
- The customer care culture of Cotton Candy Machine.
- The difference in one man, 2-4 man or group art shows and who’s ready for what.
- Value of your friends and network.
- Getting the best out of your artists.
In The Circle of Trust (Paid Subscriber Content)
- Combining boutique retail sales with fine art sales.
- Not focusing directly on money to build a career but your passion and momentum.
- Original art, prints, merchandise making your career and collectors happy.
- Loving your business partner.