Episode 168 - Shop Talk with Mark Brickey, Billy Baumann & James Flames
Talking Points of AID 168
- The origin story of Saul Rosenberg Studios.
- We create a new show available through Adventures In Design the NDACAST.
- Share our guitar setups.
- Riding your success, but keeping an eye on the future and changes in your industry.
- We talk about what wholesale means to our businesses.
- A final review of the Mike King episode and what we learned from his brave episode.
- How outside elements can always rise and ruin your career.
- Billy & James gush over Dare Devil.
In The Circle of Trust (Paid Subscriber Content)
- A final review of Sean Mort’s run in with street artist Space Invader.
- Bill Cosby.
- Billy feels scorned by a failed business deal through friends.
- James shares his romantic trip to New Orleans with Nate Duval.…read more