Talking Points of AID 179
- Miss steps with first and early shows and making the best with what you’re given.
- What we would you do if you found a suitcase full of cash.
- Derrick’s wife Jennifer has joined Straw Castle and Mark has hired an assistant. First steps on expanding your team and setting yourself up for a return on investment.
- Fear of failure, feeling sorry for yourself and not allowing yourself to ever accept losing.
- Learning from your parents and realizing your parents we’re just confused kids and didn’t have it all figured out.
In The Circle of Trust (Paid Subscriber Content)
- The honestly of Adventures In Design guests.
- Some insight and background to the Jim Phillips interview.
- Derrick’s insight and opinions on last week’s “Two For Tuesday” episode.
- Mark hating when nature bothers his lifestyle.