Episode 173 - Shop Talk with Mark Brickey, Billy Baumann and James Flames
Talking Points of AID 173
- Can your studio go digital and sell digital design tools?
- Mark announces soon being the official voice of Jakprints phone system.
- How Design conference talk. Who’s it for and why are they going?
- What makes for a great or bad design speaker.
- The first Adventures In Design employee is announced.
In The Circle of Trust (Paid Subscriber Content)
- Making a big decision about the summer craft shows.
- Debating future steps with Adventures In Design and trying to guess growth and expansion.
- A honest look at maximizing my own earning potential with Adventures In Design.
- The dream destination of where this project could go.
- A look at success and is it possible to make day dreams come true.
- The growth of Delicious Design League and the growing pains.
- Making a growth plan and getting over the lack of resources to make a big move happen.