Best of Adventures In Design Episode 93 - Derrick Castle “Castle Times”
Talking Points You’ll Hear On Episode 93
• Making your career part of your identity as person.
• Debating the difference between ticketed crafting events versus free events.
• Reliving the biggest assholes we’ve ever met doing live events.
• Tips on blowing off jerks in your booth.
• Picking the proper events for your brand.
• Opinions on the ABC show Nashville.
• Discuss what makes a good Black Friday sale.
• Adding “added value” when a sale isn’t appropriate.
• The life cycle of project and your relationships with others.
In The Circle of Trust (Paid Subscriber Content)
• Derrick Castle explains the method of woodblock printing and how to make an affordable setup to start making prints at home with minimal costs or space needed.
• Tips on using house paint as your medium.
• The benefits of playing transparent base.…read more