Episode 183 - Happy Mother’s Day Barbara Ghrist with Andrew Ghrist, James Flames & Sean Mort.
Talking Points of AID 183
- Spotting artistic talent in your child at a very early age.
- The decision and investment in sending your kid to art school.
- It’s OK to admit that you have been given an advantage in life.
- Being inspired and learning from your adult children.
- Finding your own voice when starting out in the art world.
- How youth affords you the luxury being broke.
In The Circle of Trust (Paid Subscriber Content)
- Fake election day in the UK.
- Sean’s BIG announcement!
- We talk about Sean’s daily art series on social media and how important line weight really is.
- Praising Aaron Sechrist @OKpants and his No Justice No Peace pop culture print done correctly.
- Bad gallery deals and bad attitudes.…read more