Episode 228 - Travis Millard “Everything Is A Facade”
Talking Points you’ll hear on Episode 228
- Working large scale when Vans hires you to paint the bowls for Pro Bowl at the national surf competitions in Huntington Beach.
- Attempting to buy back your artwork from someone who purchased one of your pieces from a gallery.
- Travis shares with us his experiences with being a regular contributor to Juxtapoz magazine.
- Creative Stunts to make good use of the days when you’re not inspired to do your regular work.
- Travis explains the madness behind his pancake wars and his hit YouTube series Drawing Stories
The Circle of Trust (paid member content)
- How Travis decides to pick passion projects and what motivates him to create this space in his career.
- Working with high end art galleries and selling your work to famous folks.
- The day that Paul Thomas Anderson shows up at your house asking if you have any good ideas to apply to his latest film project.