Best of Adventures In Design Episode 98 - Garry Booth of Phone Booth Gallery “Money Burger”
With a new 24 minute intro from Mark Brickey & Jason Edmiston.
Original Air Date: Dec 10, 2014
We check back in with Garry Booth of the Phone Booth Gallery about his recent trip to Miami for Art Basel 2014 where his gallery showed for the first time at Scope.
Talking Points You’ll Hear On Episode 96
• Garry Booth shares with us details on the Phone Booth Gallery’s first showing at Scope during Art Basel 2014.
In The Circle of Trust (Paid Subscriber Content)
• We learn what emerging galleries look for when picking artists to work with and how much work you need to be able present to get the gig.
• “Gallery consignment” versus actually being represented by a gallery.
• Debating doing fine art under your actual name or choosing a moniker.
• How trends develop in art.
• Getting out of the shadows of your heroes and creating your own ideas and style. …read more