Talking Points You’ll Hear on Episode 247
- Starting a clothing brand based on what you’d want to wear, not what you think other people want to wear.
- Richard’s DIY discovery of custom painting motorcycle tanks and helmets.
- Living up the expectations of hardworking blue color dad.
- Not knowing how to explain what you do for a living.
- The influence of Florida on Richard and his family’s decision to relocate there.
Circle of Trust (Paid Member Content)
- The glory days of finding friend and important business information from message boards.
- Finding personal peace from being a dog owner.
- Running a business with your friends to stay motivated and inspired.
- Managing shipping, inventory and fulfillment through someone dedicated to that part of the business.